Workshop – The Importance of Quality and Interactive Session Plan for Learner’s Engagement
Session planning is at the heart of being an effective trainer. It is a critical component of the training-learning process, that may help learners to achieve their objectives easier. Session plan has to interactive and engaging in nature for effective training delivery.
- Quality and interactive session planning;
- increases the learner’s desire to learn,
- provides learner engagement and support,
- provides a coherent framework for smooth efficient training,
- helps trainers to organise their classes,
- helps trainers to be more confident when delivering the training session,
- provides a useful basis for future planning,
- is a proof that the trainer has taken a considerable amount of effort in preparing training.
We are conducting “The Importance of Quality and Interactive Session Plan for Learner’s Engagement” workshop. This is targeted for current trainer and assessors of VET industry or anybody involved in training delivery programs.
This workshop will be conducted by Professor Keith Kennett. Professor Kennett is a registered eminent international psychologist, who was formerly an Associate Professor of Psychology in Canada, and Visiting Professor in the USA in Alabama, Ohio and Oregon. Professor Keith Kennett is an internationally recognised leader, administrator, psychologist, and educator.
Venue: Level 6, 460 Church Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150
Date: Saturday, 1st July 2017
Time: 10:00 am to 02:00 pm
Price: AUD $99pp (Light snacks will also be provided)
Registration Closing Date: 29th June 2017
A certificate of attainment will be issued to the participants. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register with your name, email, contact number and RTO name (if applicable).
Please hurry up, we have limited seats available!