Webinar – Demonstrating Vocational Competency and Industry Currency
This webinar focuses on understanding how trainers and assessors can demonstrate their vocational competency and current industry skills in relation to the qualifications and units of competency that they deliver and assess, as required by RTO Standard 1.13.
Key topics covered in this session:
- What Vocational competency means
- What ‘counts’ as current industry skills
- What types of evidence can be used to prove current industry skills
- How to relate vocational competencies and industry skills to the qualifications and units of competency being delivered and assessed
- How to format a Trainer Matrix
- What supporting evidence to maintain
Suitable for roles such as:
- RTO Owners/Managers
- Consultants looking to assist RTOs in developing a quality approach
- RTO Compliance staff
Duration: 45 min.
Fees: $25 per person
Date: 27th July 2017
Time: 10:30 AM (AEST)
Presented by: Andrew Schofield
Please register your participation no later than 21st July 2017
Andrew is a highly experienced consultant, trainer and auditor with extensive experience in VET Compliance and continuous improvement. As the Principal of ANDSAM Training, he regularly facilitates a variety of accredited training and professional development workshops. He also specialises in guiding clients in the development, implementation and auditing of management systems to meet RTO Standards.
Workshop – The Importance of Quality and Interactive Session Plan for Learner’s Engagement
Session planning is at the heart of being an effective trainer. It is a critical component of the training-learning process, that may help learners to achieve their objectives easier. Session plan has to interactive and engaging in nature for effective training delivery.
- Quality and interactive session planning;
- increases the learner’s desire to learn,
- provides learner engagement and support,
- provides a coherent framework for smooth efficient training,
- helps trainers to organise their classes,
- helps trainers to be more confident when delivering the training session,
- provides a useful basis for future planning,
- is a proof that the trainer has taken a considerable amount of effort in preparing training.
We are conducting “The Importance of Quality and Interactive Session Plan for Learner’s Engagement” workshop. This is targeted for current trainer and assessors of VET industry or anybody involved in training delivery programs.
This workshop will be conducted by Professor Keith Kennett. Professor Kennett is a registered eminent international psychologist, who was formerly an Associate Professor of Psychology in Canada, and Visiting Professor in the USA in Alabama, Ohio and Oregon. Professor Keith Kennett is an internationally recognised leader, administrator, psychologist, and educator.
Venue: Level 6, 460 Church Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150
Date: Saturday, 1st July 2017
Time: 10:00 am to 02:00 pm
Price: AUD $99pp (Light snacks will also be provided)
Registration Closing Date: 29th June 2017
A certificate of attainment will be issued to the participants. Please email email@example.com to register with your name, email, contact number and RTO name (if applicable).
Please hurry up, we have limited seats available!
ASQA: Extended transition period for ICP30715
ASQA has recently approved an extended transition period for ICP30715 and TAE10 Skill Sets.
Check ASQA news.
- ICP30715 Certificate III in Printing and Graphic Arts (Print Finishing) – More Info –
- All skill sets from the TAE10 Training Package – More Info –
© Australian Skills Quality Authority www.asqa.gov.au – 28/04/2017 –
DET – Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships
- – 2018 Endeavour and Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships now open –
- – https://internationaleducation.gov.au/endeavour –
© The Department of Education and Training www.education.gov.au – 24/04/2017 –